A New Way to Connect With CSULB
With the new semester comes a new way to connect with CSULB! The MyCSULB portal is now available for all students, faculty, and staff. This portal provides a single sign-on to many CSULB services, including BeachBoard, Blackboard, and the CSULB library.
To access the MyCSULB portal, simply go to https://my.csulb.edu and log in with your CSULB ID and password. Once you’re logged in, you’ll have access to all of the services that the portal offers.
We encourage everyone to take advantage of this new portal and explore all that it has to offer. If you have any questions or feedback, please feel free to contact the ITS Help Desk at 562-985-4959 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The ITS Help Desk
MyCSULB: What is it and What can it do for Me?
MyCSULB is the student portal for California State University, Long Beach. It provides students with access to their class schedules, grades, and other important information. MyCSULB can also be used to pay tuition and fees, register for classes, and view financial aid information.
How MyCSULB Can Benefit You
MyCSULB is an online portal that provides access to a variety of services for students, faculty, and staff at California State University, Long Beach. Whether you’re looking for information on financial aid, registration, housing, or campus life, MyCSULB can help you find what you need.
MyCSULB is a convenient way to stay connected to all the resources and services that CSULB has to offer. By logging in to MyCSULB, you can:
-View your student account information
-Check your grades
-Pay your tuition and fees
-Register for classes
-Apply for financial aid
-View your class schedule
-Check campus news and events
-Access your student email account
If you’re a CSULB student, faculty, or staff member, MyCSULB is a valuable resource that can help you stay connected to the university and make the most of your time here.
The Many Features of MyCSULB
MyCSULB is the online portal for California State University, Long Beach students, faculty, and staff. The portal provides access to a variety of university services and information, including email, class registration, financial aid, and campus news and events. MyCSULB also offers a variety of features and tools to help students succeed in their studies, including a student success center, academic advising, and tutoring services.
How to Get the Most Out of MyCSULB
As a CSULB student, you have access to a wealth of resources and information through the MyCSULB portal. Here are some tips on how to get the most out of MyCSULB:
1. First and foremost, be sure to activate your MyCSULB account. You will need to do this in order to access the portal. You can find instructions on how to activate your account here.
2. Once you have activated your account, take some time to familiarize yourself with the MyCSULB portal. Explore the different tabs and features. This will help you know where to go to find the information and resources you need.
3. One of the most useful features of MyCSULB is the ability to search for classes. You can use the search feature to find classes that fit your schedule and interests. Be sure to check the search filters to narrow down your results.
4. MyCSULB is also a great resource for campus information. You can find contact information for offices and departments, campus maps, and event calendars.
5. Be sure to check out the MyCSULB News section for the latest campus news and announcements.
6. Finally, don’t forget to take advantage of the student discounts that are available through MyCSULB. There are discounts on everything from restaurants to entertainment.